It’s been a fun, but long day. I’ve sat through a long seminar, fought my way through Manchester’s traffic and seen some amazing L S Lowry paintings!
But now I just want to relax and see what the weather will be like for the usual club run tomorrow 🚴♂️🚴♂️🚴♂️. I don’t have a preplanned route and I really can’t be bothered making one. Let’s face it plotting routes on route planners is pretty tedious and not a fun Friday night activity.
So fortunately all I have to do is take last Saturday’s ride and change the date. It’s that simple! Watch the video below to see how easy it is for you to view a weather forecast for one of your old Strava Activities.
Now I can wonder all night if -0.2 Celsius is too cold to ride 🤷♂️
Steps taken in video
- Make sure you’ve connected Strava. You will be prompted to do so if you haven’t
- Click on the Strava Icon from your account dashboard.
- Select activity with the route you would like to see a forecast for.
- Click the Date Icon at the top of the activity’s myWindsock map.
- Select ‘Set Date and Time’ and set to the date of your planned ride
- Click ‘Fetch Weather’ to view the forecast.