Your myWindsock Virtual Partner will battle the same headwinds and hills you do as you. Simply set up your myWindsock forecast and download the Virtual Partner to your GPS device and do battle!
Setting up your Virtual Partner
- Set up your forecast checking you have entered your desired Watts, CdA and Weight etc.
- Check average speed in forecast summary is attainable for you and adjust Wattage
- Download your Virtual Partner (Ensure your browser is allowing Popups)
- Drag file onto your Garmin into the folder ‘Garmin > NewFiles folder’
- On your Garmin select your course from the Courses menu.
- Ensure Virtual Partner is a Page on your Garmin
- Have fun with your VP!
N.B. Please note this is a BETA feature and that the VP may not include turn by turn directions on some devices. Your VP will not adhere to junctions, traffic lights and road conditions. Please ride safely.
Having problems? View the Virtual Partner FAQ