Number one cause of this is an out of date weather forecast. We recommend downloading your virtual partner immediately before riding. Always ensure you have selected the time of day from the date picker to get the best result.
Unfortunately your Virtual Partner does not adhere to traffic laws. Please pause your GPS device when you come to stop.
- Check you have entered a realistic average wattage when climbing gradients of greater than 2%. Increase as required.
- Check your VP’s weight. Decrease as required.
- Ensure course gradient profile is of good quality.
- Make sure you have selected the correct Options > Course > Wind Shear for your course environment. The Wind Shear may need to be increased
- Check you have entered a realistic wattage for flat terrain.