Define specific parameters for sections of your route. This can be used for experimenting with pacing or for creating an interval workout for you and your Virtual Partner to follow.
- Go to any chart. In this example I am using the Power Profile chart.
- Click and drag on any section on the chart that you would like to create a segment
- The chart will now zoom to the selected section. Click on the Edit icon.
- Make the adjustments as required for the interval. Write a descriptive label, change the wattage & alter the aerodynamic drag. Click the ‘Close and Update’ button to finish. Or click the ‘Delete’ button to cancel and remove interval.
- Your interval is now created. All the dynamics and metrics have now been updated.
- Click on the interval label to edit the interval
- Doubling clicking on the chart quickly zooms out
- Virtual Partner will obey the rules you set in your intervals.